Sunday, April 7, 2013

botanical garden


I would like to share some photos of our trip to the botanical garden at uni ulm. It is located in the jungle in Eselsburg, not far away from uni campus. What not to love on green nature? SubhanaAllah, beautiful landscape view, fresh air, clean enivironment, what else can i say..yes of course, with no rubbish at all.

Let us inculcate the good moral values to our kids to appreciate and make our earth clean and clear from any rubbish pollution.

Walking along the path is so refreshing and peaceful, try it ladies and gentlemen, ada ketenangan yg akan dicari dalam perjalanan.


trip to the jungle during winter

 welcoming and information board to the visitor

down the hill view
the green field



my hero, my best friend, my love, my hubby :) senyum sikit syg, hehehehe. 


 ni dia, kelam-kabut chaotisch mama to ayman and azzan, behind me are the trees without green leaves due to none existence of photosynthesis process during winter, but still beautiful landscape view kan tuan-tuan dan puan2 sekalian

 let us all educate ourselves on green nature, cleanliness awareness and the idea of forest conservation and sustainability.


until then, liebe grusse, sarah.

1 comment:

Ed said...

You got yourself your own sarahazreen.com. I see. I see.